Torx drive decking and facade screws in specially hardened stainless steel with a Torx Drive.
Torx Drive Screws for Decking, Facades and high quality carpentry processes.
• Limited resistance to rust, not acid-resistant – If near Salt Water
or Swimming Pools A4 version is required.
• Not suitable for woods containing high amounts of tanning agents, such as, eg, cumaru, oak, merbau, robinia, etc.
• Not suitable for use in chlorous atmospheres
• Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088
• 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4
• Hardened stainless steel can be magnetised
We offer added value bucket kits with Drill stop and torx bits.