Small head decking and facade screws in a specialy hardened stainless steel with a Torx Drive.
Hapatec hardened stainless screws 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4.
Suitable for cladding, decking and all carpentry work. Hardened stainless is a perfect solution for siberian larch, douglas fir, Ipe, yellow balau, composite boards etc
Torx Drive Screws for Decking, Facades and high quality carpentry processes.
• Resistance to rust, not acid-resistant – If near Salt Water
or Swimming Pools A4 version is required.
• Not suitable for woods containing high amounts of tanning agents, such as, eg, cumaru, oak, merbau, robinia, etc for this use A4.
• Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088
• 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4
• Hapatec Screws in hardened stainless steel can be magnetised
We offer added value bucket kits with Drill stop and torx bits.