5.0mm Hapatec Hardened Stainless Screws Small head decking and facade screws in a specialy hardened stainless steel with a Torx Drive.
Hapatec hardened stainless screws 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4.
Suitable for cladding, decking and all carpentry work. Hardened stainless is a perfect solution for siberian larch, douglas fir, Ipe, yellow balau, composite boards etc
|Code||Box Quantity||Material||Size (Diameter x Length)||Head||Torx|
|111817||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 50.0mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
|111818||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 60.0mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
|111819||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 70.0mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
|111820||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 80.0mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
|111888||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 90.0mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
|111889||200||AISI 410||5.0mm x 100mm||Reduced Head||TX25|
Torx Drive Screws for Decking, Facades and high quality carpentry processes
- Resistance to rust, not acid-resistant – If near Salt Water or Swimming Pools A4 version is required.
- Not suitable for woods containing high amounts of tanning agents, such as, eg, cumaru, oak, merbau, robinia, etc for this use A4
- Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088
- 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4
- Hapatec Screws in hardened stainless steel can be magnetised
5.0mm Hapatec Hardened Stainless Screws available in Bucket Kits
We offer added value bucket kits with Drill stop and torx bits.