6.0mm x 130mm Diameter Flange Head TX30 Torx Drive Paneltwistec Construction Screws AG Blue + Boxed in 100s
blue+ is an innovative coating system with greater corrosion resistance than conventional electrogalvanised surfaces. In the blue+ system, a sealant is applied to a galvanised surface and reacts with it. In this way, any weak points in the galvanisation are safely sealed and protected. The coating is free of chromium(VI) oxide, which is classified among other things as being hazardous to the environment. Surfaces treated with blue+ have excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
Advantages blue+ coating
- Greater corrosion resistance than conventional galvanisation
- Can be used in usage classes 1 and 2
- Free of chromium(VI) oxide
- Resistant to mechanical stress
AG screw tip
The special geometry of the AG screw tip considerably reduces the screwing torque, so the screw is easier to tighten. This delivers a reduced splitting effect during screwing compared to conventional screw tips.
Advantages AG screw tip
- Faster and easier screwing
- Reduced splitting effect
- With building-authority approval
Advantages flange button head:
• The larger head diameter allows for considerably higher torque and head pull-through capacity.
• This makes for better use of the screw‘s tensile load-bearing strength.