6.0mm Paneltwistec Flange Head Torx AG Blue+ – Premium wood screws that are available in extra long lengths. These Paneltwistec screws are available in the Flange Head Torx as well as Countersunk Head Torx. In both head varieties, the 8.0mm diameter are available up to 600mm long and the 10.0mm up to 400mm long.
CE Approved ETA-11/0024 Wood Screws – German Made.
Blue+ is an innovative coating system with greater corrosion resistance than conventional electro-galvanised surfaces. In the blue+ system, a sealant is applied to a galvanised surface and reacts with it. This way any weak points in the galvanisation are safely sealed and protected. The coating is free of chromium(VI) oxide, which is classified among other things as being hazardous to the environment. Surfaces treated with blue+ have excellent resistance to mechanical stress.
Advantages blue+ coating
– Greater corrosion resistance than conventional galvanisation
– Can be used in usage classes 1 and 2
– Free of chromium(VI) oxide
– Resistant to mechanical stress
AG screw tip
The special geometry of the AG screw tip considerably reduces the screwing torque, so the screw is significantly easier to tighten. This also delivers a reduced splitting effect during screwing compared to other conventional screw tips.
Advantages AG screw tip
– Faster and easier screwing
– Reduced splitting effect
– With building-authority approval
Advantages flange button head:
• The larger head diameter allows for considerably higher torque and head pull-through capacity.
• This makes for better use of the screw‘s tensile load-bearing strength.
For more information on 6.0mm Paneltwistec Flange Head please contact the Swiftfix team.