Applications for hardened stainless-steel screws:
• This steel combines the best properties of carbon steels and stainless steels. It is partially rust-resistant like an A2, but with the high mechanical values of a galvanised steel. Hardened stainless steel is not acid-resistant. It is therefore also not suitable for fastening woods that contain tannin (e.g. oak).
Excellent for external uses except in coastal regions or woods with high Tannin content. The 6.0mm have a larger Torx TX30 drive than some solar screws so will be less likely to cam out.
• Hardened stainless steel can be magnetised. • Stainless steel in accordance with DIN 10088.
• The screw is suitable for use in timber–timber joints in outdoor installations and is used in garden, façade and balcony construction.
Advantages AG screw tip
• Faster and easier screwing
• Reduced splitting effect
• With building-authority approval