The PediX 190+100 and 190+100HV metal post bases. Quick to assemble, with an especially high load-bearing capacity. The PediX post foot is a post bearer that meets the requirements for constructive timber protection. It can also be mounted on the end grain of the post using fully threaded screws with no need for joinery work or pilot-drilling. An EPDM gasket between the post foot and post provides additional protection for the wood against penetrating moisture. Easy assembly with fully threaded screws and also no need for joinery work, pilot-drilling or milling.
Pedix 190+100 HV
After assembly, the height of the post foot can still be adjusted by up to 50, 100 or 150 mm (except PediX B500). Thanks to the height adjustment, manufacturing tolerances relating to the structure and subsequent settlement in the individual foundations can be balanced out. The post foot has high tensile and compressive load capacities. The foot’s durability is ensured through hot-dip galvanisation in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12944-2 (C3).
Brief technical description:
- Min. timber cross section of 100 x 100mm.
- Additional constructive timber protection thanks to gasket on end grain.
- Hot-dip galvanised structural steel S235JR (ST37-2).
- Also comes supplied with 12 fully threaded A2 screws measuring 5.0 x 80mm.
- All PediX post feet can be used in the usage classes 1, 2 and 3 in accordance with DIN EN 1995-1 -1.
- The PediX 300+150 and PediX 300+150HV allow constructive timber protection in accordance with the new DIN 68800-2.
- In addition to the vertical loads, the PediX B500, PediX 140+50HV, PediX 190+100HV and the PediX 300+150HV can also dissipate horizontal forces into the subsurface.
- Overall high tensile and compressive load capacities in accordance with ETA 13/0550.
If you would like more information on Pedix 190+100 Metal Post Bases, then please contact the Swiftfix team.