GEBOFIX NORDIC VE-SF
High quality bonded anchor based on vinylester resin styrene free with special winter formulation for applications at low temperature till -20°C
On solid supports, used with galvanized steel, stainless steel accessories.
On semisolid supports, used with steel perforated sleeve and polypropylene brush.
It is suited for fixing medium and heavy loads on solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks.
It is indicated for reinforcement bars, application on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, grills, sanitary fittings, pipe
connections, threaded collars, profiles. Also suitable as repair resin or adhesive resin for concrete components.
• For use with special application gun and static mixers.
• Temperature resistant up to +80° C; for short periods up to +120° C.
• Application temperature till -20° C up to max +20° C.
• Storage temperature -20° C to max 25° C.
• Storage life from production date: 18 months for cartridge 410ml; 12 months for cartridge 300 ml.