Swiftfix supply a large range of resin fixings for various applications.
For fixing threaded studs, rebar. handrails, railings etc
MA MULTI ANCHOR Polyester Resin
Is a high quality bonded anchor system based on polyester resin, suited for the safe fixing of many fixtures with a high performance level.
It is designed for use on many construction materials, giving high loading values.
• Water impermeable joint.
• No expansion effect, allowing fixing close to the edge.
• It does not modify the external appearance of the support.
• Also suitable as repair resin or adhesive resin for concrete components.
On solid supports, used with galvanized steel, stainless steel accessories.
On semi solid supports, used with steel perforated sleeve and polypropylene brush.
It is suited for the fixing of medium and heavy loads in solid and hollow supports: stone, concrete, aerated concrete, solid and hollow bricks.
It is indicated for application on wood and metal carpentry, for fixing of facades, railings, grills, sanitary fittings, pipe connections, and for fixing of hinges within wood and aluminium doors and frames sector.
• For use with special application gun and static mixers.
• Temperature resistant up to +80° C; for short periods up to +120° C.
• Ideal application temperature ≤ +20° C.
• Storage temperature from +5 ° C up to max +25° C.
• Storage life: 12 months from production date