Rawlplug R-KER Vinylester Resin for high load applications.
Especially suited for use with grade 8.8 resin studs where specified which is a common practice.
Features and benefits
- Approved for use with threaded rods for use in cracked and non-cracked concrete (EAD 330499-00-0601)
- Suitable for use in low temperatures (down to -20°C for winter option) enables use throughout the year
- Winter version can be used in warmer temperatures for faster curing
- Suitable for use in dry or wet substrates and water filled holes
- Rapid bonding time enables quick execution of works
- Very high load capacity
- Anchor does not generate tensions in the substrate which enables R-KER to be specified where closer edge and spacing distances are required
- Suitable for multiple use. Partly used product can be reused after fitting new nozzle
More information can be founf on the data sheet and the Rawlplug R-KER can be purchased online.