Wafer head index screws, landscape screws and fixings with a flange Head washer type and torx drive.
The Index Screws are ideal for installing fencing, fixing railway sleepers, garden structures etc. With a special green coating the protect the fixings in the outdoor enviroment. For a structure near the coast or salt water area we recommend A4 316 marine grade stainless steel screws.
|6.7 x 60mm||6.7 x 75mm||6.7 x 95mm||6.7 x 125mm|
|6.7 x 150mm||6.7 x 175mm|
|8.0 x 200mm||8.0 x 225mm||8.0 x 250mm||8.0 x 275mm|
|8.0 x 300mm||8.0 x 350mm||8.0 x 400mm|
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Wafer head countersunk and TX30 recess
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Fixing into timber, decking, stairs, fencing, roofing, landscaping etc.
Plated to give a high resistance to corrosion.
As an alternative to the above we can offer Paneltwistec screws with 1000hr salt spray tested.