Wafer Head Index Screws, landscape screws and fixings with a flange Head washer type and torx drive. The Index Screws are ideal for installing fencing, fixing railway sleepers, garden structures etc. With a special green coating the protect the fixings in the outdoor environment. Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. For a structure near the coast or salt water area we recommend A4 316 marine grade stainless steel screws.
|6.7mm x 95mm||6.7mm x 125mm||6.7mm x 150mm||6.7mm x 175mm|
|8.0mm x 200mm||8.0mm x 225mm||8.0mm x 250mm||8.0mm x 275mm|
|8.0mm x 300mm||8.0mm x 350mm||8.0mm x 400mm|
- Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish.
- Significantly long lasting plating that withstands up to 1000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012.
- Patented lubrication designed to enhance screw insertion time and overall provides greater resistance to corrosion.
- Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping.
- 50° single thread to additionally provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
- Single slash point to significantly reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance.
- 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance, and also easier penetration into all wood types.
If you would like more information on Wafer Head Index Screws, then please contact the Swiftfix team.