Index Screws landscape fixings for use in all external works including installing railway sleepers or fencing.
Similar to the Timberloc and Timberfix product these have a 8mm Hexagon Head with a washer face.
|6.7mm x 60mm||6.7mm x 75mm||6.7mm x 87mm||6.7mm x 100mm|
|6.7mm x 125mm||6.7mm x 150mm||6.7mm x 175mm||6.7mm x 200mm|
|6.7mm x 225mm||6.7mm x 250mm|
For the best prices on Index Screws and landscape fixings please check out our online store.
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Coated with a patented multi-layer corrosion resistant plating to withstand 1,000 hours salt spray test, this screw is ideal for external applications.
• Hex head countersunk with a fixed washer
• Long lasting plating withstands up to 1,000 hours salt spray resistance in accordance to BS EN 9227:2012
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• 50° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Fixing into timber, decking, stairs, fencing, roofing, landscaping etc.
25° sharp point for easier penetration into all wood types.
50° deep single thread to provide secure fixing with high pull-out resistance.
Plated to give a high resistance to corrosion – up to 1,000 hours (min) salt spray resistance.
8mm hex with a fixed washer head to prevent camming out.
Sold in box qty 100.
Tested to BS5268/2 2002