Pozi Countersunk wood screws 5.0mm C2 Strongfix Screws that will drive into most european hardwoods including oak without pre-drilling. Perfect for joinery and furniture workshops, builders, plumbers and most proffessional trades. The C2 will replace most top brands and provide a large cost saving.
The Classic C2 screw has special features and benefits.
|Part||Size (mm)||Size (imp)||Drive||Pack Qty||Pack Type||Purchase|
|50030C2||5.0 x 30||10 x 1 1/4||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50040C2||5.0 x 40||10 x 1 1/2||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50045C2||5.0 x 45||10 x 1 3/4||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50050C2||5.0 x 50||10 x 2||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50060C2||5.0 x 60||10 x 2 1/2||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50070C2||5.0 x 70||10 x 2 3/4||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50075C2||5.0 x 75||10 x 2 7/8||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50080C2||5.0 x 80||10 x 3||PZ2||200||Box||Buy|
|50090C2||5.0 x 90||10 x 3 1/2||PZ2||100||Box||Buy|
|50100C2||5.0 x 100||10 x 4||PZ2||100||Box||Buy|
|50120C2||5.0 x 120||10 x 4 3/4||PZ2||100||Box||Buy|
5.0mm C2 Strongfix Screws
A premium multi-material screw featuring the award winning C2 twin-cut technology. The dual angle full thread design ensures maximum pull-out strength on every fixing. Ideal for applications when optimum holding force is required such as hinges, brackets and high load environments.
- Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
- Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
- Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
- Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
- Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
- All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
Timco C2 Strongfix 5.0mm