Pozi Countersunk wood screws 6.0mm C2 Strongfix Screws that will drive into most european hardwoods including oak without pre-drilling. Perfect for joinery and furniture workshops, builders, plumbers and most proffessional trades. The C2 will replace most top brands and provide a large cost saving.
The Classic C2 screw has special features and benefits.
|Part||Size (mm)||Size (Imp)||Drive||Pack Qty||Pack Type||Order|
|60050C2||6.0 x 50||12 x 2||PZ3||200||Box||Buy|
|60060C2||6.0 x 60||12 x 2 1/2||PZ3||200||Box||Buy|
|60070C2||6.0 x 70||12 x 2 3/4||PZ3||200||Box||Buy|
|60080C2||6.0 x 80||12 x 3||PZ3||200||Box||Buy|
|60090C2||6.0 x 90||12 x 3 1/2||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60100C2||6.0 x 100||12 x 4||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60120C2||6.0 x 120||12 x 4 3/4||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60130C2||6.0 x 130||12 x 5 1/8||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60150C2||6.0 x 150||12 x 6||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60180C2||6.0 x 180||12 x 7 1/4||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
|60200C2||6.0 x 200||12 x 8||PZ3||100||Box||Buy|
A premium multi-material screw featuring the award winning C2 twin-cut technology. The dual angle full thread design ensures maximum pull-out strength on every fixing. Ideal for applications when optimum holding force is required such as hinges, brackets and high load environments.
• Deep recess to prevent ‘cam-out’, giving a precise and positive drive control on every screw
• Ribs under head for improved countersinking and to give a smooth and flush finish, also prevents splitting and material damage
• Coated with a high-molecular polymer lubricant that reduces the insertion torque by up to 52% and increases rust protection up to 20 times longer than a standard zinc plating
• Dual angle thread gives an ultimate performance and an exceptionally high pull-out resistance
• Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduces timber splitting
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
|Timco C2 Strongfix 6.0mm|