Pedestals adjustable decking feet information and stock information below
Pro Line adjustable pedestals for use with porcelain slabs.
Thanks to modern slab supports and special adjustable feet for slabs, it is now possible to lay floor slabs easily and without mortar. The different support heights of the slab supports and adjustable feet allow you to easily correct height differences in the subfloor and to cover up unsightly outflows and drains. You can therefore achieve an even surface with little effort. Any surface water that arises can run off quickly and easily through the seams. See our range of pedestals here.
Pro Line Advantages/Properties:
– Mortar-less laying of floor slabs
– Adjustable height thanks to adjustment ranges
– Special support surface thanks to division into quarters
– Each quarter perfectly supports the corner of one floor slab
– Correct slab spacing thanks to joint spacers
Please call our sales office on +44 (0) 23 80 446644 or email email@example.com for more information.
Adjustable pedestals for porcelain slabs made from high strength plastics.
The PRO adjustable pedestals are suitable for timber decks and stone patios with various assembly heights.
The Profi-Line series of Pedestals adjustable decking feet from Eurotec provides you with a modular system: innovative, universal, versatile and user-friendly!
The series comprises six adjustable pedestals of different heights. Their assembly heights can be altered with extension rings or extension plates.
The adjustable pedestal is completed by three different types of adapter:
- L adapters for classic timber substructures or modern aluminium substructures
- Click adapters for clicking Eurotec aluminium profiles into place in a time-saving manner
- Stone adapters for laying stone slabs
Thus, the adjustable pedestal PRO can be quickly and easily adapted to your individual needs and circumstances on site.
- High load-bearing capacity of 8.0 kN/pedestal
- Base assembly heights of 10–168 mm
- Height can be increased with extension ring or extension plate
- Quick and easy assembly
- Stepless height adjustment
- Resistant to weather, exposure to UV, insects and rot
* The load-bearing capacities quoted below represent recommended values. With these loads, the adjustable pedestals only deform by approx. 2 mm. The load-bearing capacity before actual fracture is multiple times higher.
Check out more on adjustable decking feet visit our Swiftfix site.