Atlas Wood Connectors are an aluminium hidden wood connection ETA: 12/0068 beam hanger specifically for timber-to-timber connections. The only hook connection that can be completely prefabricated, enabling quick and simple connections on site similarly to a conventional hook connector. A fixing screw is screwed into the Atlas wood connector from above, so that the components can be braced against each other.
To allow problem-free installation, every system pack includes all system screws and the matching DuoBit, together with assembly instructions.
|Atlas HF 70||10||4251314701923|
|Atlas HF 100||10||4250207462446|
|Atlas HF 135||10||4250207462453|
|Atlas HF 170||10||4250207462460|
|Atlas HF 200||6||4250207462477|
What can it be used for:
- The connector is generally suitable for all areas of timber construction no matter the timber’s grain direction i.e vertically or horizontally.
- Secondary and main beams, and also secondary beam support.
- Furthermore: Bolt, Hall and Façade construction.
- Also conservatories.
- For significantly quick and simple connections.
- Made up of two identical parts that can be slid inside each other smoothly without restraint, which is a great advantage during installation work.
- The fixing screw that is used forms these two parts of the Atlas wood connector into a hook connector and at the same time is security against unintentional loosening of the connector.
- Can also be statically loaded in four directions with high tested values.
- Installation can therefore be both visible (for shadow-groove connections) and hidden (milled recess).
If you would like more information on these products, then please contact the Swiftfix team.