EiSYS-2 Façade Screws are an adjustable screw for the fastening of a support structure to a ventilated façade. Ideal for fastening to a substructure, such as wooden beams/timber frames, KS stone, hollow brick, concrete, masonry or aerated concrete). These adjusting screws require plugs with use. The freely rotating second threaded sleeve at the top of the screw allows for the adjustment of the spacing between the anchor base and the counter batten. Handling insulation with thicknesses from 60 mm to 280 mm is easy. Transmitting high loads through the framework is possible through the screw connections. Even in the case of larger distances from the building wall. The most significant advantages of using these fixings, are savings in cost and reduced assembly times.
EiSYS-2 Façade Screws Available
|7.2mm x 198mm||7.2mm x 218mm||7.2mm x 238mm||7.2mm x 258mm|
|7.2mm x 278mm||7.2mm x 298mm||7.2mm x 318mm||7.2mm x 338mm|
|7.2mm x 358mm||7.2mm x 378mm||7.2mm x 398mm||7.2mm x 418mm|
Ideally for soft and pressure-resistant insulation materials such as, WDVS (ETICS) with external plaster, as a rear-ventilated construction with a support bar structure made of larch wood or a slate surface as façade cladding.
Made of hardened carbon steel, blue galvanized, while the shaft of the screw is incased in a plastic sleeve.
- Corrosion resistant and significantly good resistance to mechanical stress.
- Also suitable for service classes 1 and 2 according to DIN EN 1995 Eurocode 5.
- However, it is NOT suitable for timbers containing tannins.
- It is great for new buildings, repairs and renovations, as well as for various insulation thicknesses.
- Spacing between counter batten and anchor base can also be easily set via the adjusting sleeve.
- Altogether user-friendly as they are uncomplicated and have a time-saving assembly
- Furthermore, there are very few components, with different façade claddings possible.
Additional Products Available
If you would like more information on these products, then please contact the Swiftfix team.