Ratchet Beam Clamp Framing Timber Beam Grip & Puller (Balkenzug) – available in screw in or hammer in versions.
The Beam Puller Balkenzug is an indispensable aid for carpenters. Whether you want to align a roof truss or carry out other carpentry work, the beam grip allows you to prestress timber quickly and easily.
For fixing heavy joists and Beams together, Glulam or standard Timber – makes the job easier for carpenters and saves the fingers.
Ratchet Beam Clamps
Here is an overview of the Beam Clamp’s advantages:
- Beam grip = less force required.
- Drop forged hooks.
- No risk of splitting while driving in.
- High-quality lead screw.
- The Clamp has an ergonomic rubber handle.
- 320 mm Ratchet length for optimum load transmission.
- Double-sided handling thanks to clockwise/anticlockwise selector.
Tap the claws into each Timber and Clamp together.
- Boss plate rotates through 360 degrees.
- Maximum span of 700mm.
- There are 8 attachment points per boss plate.
- Suitable for hard to reach locations such as roof slopes and other angles areas.
- Suitable for timber types that are at or have an increased risk of cracking or splintering.
- Allows corner joints to be drawn together.
Accessories and Other Timber Tools
For more information on these Ratchet Beam Clamp Framing Grips and Pullers please contact the Swiftfix team.