Lifting Eyes also known as Transport Anchors for timber beams including CLT and Glulam. The secure lifting system is also used with special 11mm single use coach screws. Made of quality steel, this manual lifting attachment is used when lifting all kinds of timber parts securely and easily. The transport anchors of the load group of up to 1.3 tonnes are expressly to be used only in conjunction with the Ø 11 x 160 mm, because the Eurotec transport anchor screws have been tested in the ETA-11/0024 European Technical Approval.
The Ø 11 x 160 Eurotec transport anchor screw is only to be used once.
It particularly can be screwed into solid wood (softwood), laminated veneer lumber, glue-laminated timber, composite laminated board and composite laminated beam without pilot-drilling. But use in hardwoods is not permitted. The possible and/or approved assembly positions can be found in our operating instructions, and we would be happy to provide you with a copy of these.
- Transport anchor screws must only be used once.
- Read the operating instructions in detail before use.
- Users are to be trained prior to the first commissioning.
- The transport anchor is to be examined for damage before each use and discarded where appropriate.
- The weights of the parts to be lifted must be known and permissible
- Overall, only the lifting equipment stated in the operating instructions may be used
Additional Items Available
For more information on this product please contact the Swiftfix team.