Polyurethene Expanding Foam
We supply a large range of Polyurethene Expanding Foam Products. The foams are supplied in hand operated cans with a nozzle or gun grade in which a special gun with gun cleaner is required.
Available Rawlplug Expanding Foam Products & Accessories
|Product Line||Type||Size / Volume||UPC|
|R-RPP-B1||Fire Rated Gun Foam||750ml||5906675284095|
|R-RPP-45||Polyurethene Gun Foam||750ml||5906675430942|
|R-RPC-0500||Foam Gun Cleaner||1 Can||5906675388199|
|RPP-GUN-NC||Foam Gun Applicator||1||–|
Features of the Rawlplug Polyurethene Expanding Foam:
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Excellent sound and thermal insulation properties
- The foam can be painted or plastered when cured
- Cutting time 40 min after application
- Yield up to 45 l of foam
- The gun is resistant to mould and fungi
- Excellent adhesion to most materials and substrates used in construction
There are various grades of foam available relating to the flammability ratings; B1, B2 and B3.
The foams are supplied in boxes of 12, but are sold individually.
Find more on Rawlplug Expanding Foam products, pricing, and availability at Swiftfix.