Façade Clips for invisible fastening of facades and cladding in wood, with a black electro-galvanised coating. For façade timbers with a profile height of 57–95 mm, and perfect constructive timber protection. Suitable for all types of timber including siberian larch, douglas fir, thermowood etc.
Advantages of FaçadeClip:
- Ventilated façade system with spaced installation.
- The façade timber‘s surface that is exposed to the weather remains undamaged.
- Efficient and easy installation.
Rational and Easy Installation:
- 1) Place Façade Clip on the back with stopper and insert profile screws.
- 2) Repeat on all façade boards displaced.
- 3) Screw the facade wood to the counter-lathe with Terrassotec screw.
- 4) Simply insert the next facade wood and screw on the top only with Terrassotec screw.
- 5) The joint clearance is set automatically by the screw head of the Terrassotec screw, that‘s it.
Suitable Screw for the Façade Clips:
If you would like more information on this product, then please contact the Swiftfix team.