Ceiling Anchors for installing lightweight, suspended, and coffered ceilings. As well as conduit and pipe clamps and other MEP applications, ventilation systems, metal roof profiles, and punched straps. Concrete canopies often require steel anchors for overhead fixings due to regulations. Meaning angle brackets are frequently also necessary. These products are available to buy online and in-store at Swiftfix in 6mm diameter and lengths 40mm and 65mm. Brands Evolution and Rawlplug.
Ceiling Anchors Available:
- During installation, when the nail is flush with the head, it signifies the complete expansion of the anchor.
- Steel body and pin ensure positive expansion and high safety in use.
- Approved for installation in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Fire resistance class A1.
- Reliable setting thanks to the simple visual check.
- Impact expansion by hammer, no setting tool is needed.
For more information on these products, please contact our Swiftfix team.