Hidden Facade Clips For invisible fastening of facades and cladding in wood.
Suitable for all types of timber including siberian larch, douglad fir, thermowood etc.
For hidden fastening of facade wood – Black Plated Steel.
Advantages of FaçadeClip
• For façade timbers with a profile height of 57–95 mm
• Hidden fastening
• Perfect constructive timber protection
• Ventilated façade system with spaced installation
• The façade timber‘s surface that is exposed to the weather remains undamaged
• Efficient and easy installation
Rational and easy installation
1. Place Façade Clip on the back with stopper and insert profile screws
2. Repeat on all façade boards displaced
3. Screw the facade wood to the counter-lathe with Terrassotec screw
4. Simply insert the next facade wood and screw on the top only with Terrassotec screw
5. The joint clearance is set automatically by the screw head of the Terrassotec screw, that‘s it!
Suitable screw for our façade clip: The Terrassotec Screw