Eurotec high load brackets for increasing the strength of corner connections in all types of wooden frames and joints.
Eurotec’s S, M and L metal connectors can be used to create bending-resistant frame corners in timber construction. In combination with our innovative Magnus hook connectors or the IdeeFix, they create strong connections. The fittings can be particularly useful for visible connections in timber construction, to avoid inconvenient struts.
- EN-AW 6063-T66 (AlMgSi0,5)
- Supports load absorption with horizontal forces
- Pre-assembly at the factory optional
- Visible (surface-mounted) and hidden (flush-mounted) joints
- Many different areas of use
More information of Corner brackets | Eurotec can be obtained from the through the link.