Extra long fully threaded A4 stainless steel screws in 10mm diameter.
Eurotec Konstrux screws in A4 grade for the highest level of corrosion resistance in a high strength screw.
Features and benefits
- High extraction resistance
- Strong joints
- AG sharp tip
- Marine grade A4 stainless steel
- Reduced screwing torque
- Greater extraction resistance
- Fully threaded
A multiple use screw for all timber frame construction joints
- Applications in timber engineering and carpentry, timber-frame construction, hall construction, construction of timber elements,renovation of ceilings, etc.
- Maximum load transmission Konstrux screws A4 fully threaded maximise a joint‘s load-bearing capacity with a high thread-extraction resistance in both components. If partially threaded screws are used, the joint‘s load-bearing capacity is limited bythe considerably lower head pull-through resistance in the attached part.
- Time saving A time- and cost-saving alternative to traditional connections or timber joints such as joist hangers, joist supports, etc.
- Timber has a low transverse compressive and shear strength. KonstruX fully threaded screws are inserted into the timber for reinforcement. The KonstruX “takes on” a large proportion of the forces.
- Doubling up of joists, for example, increases the load-bearing capacity of floor joists and reduces bending. Here, Konstrux screws A4 fully threaded join the components together in a displacement-resistant manner.
- Hidden connections, high fire-resistance, no thermal bridges
- No pilot-drilling required in accordance with approval/ETA From screw lengths ≥ 245 mm, however, pilot-drilling to 1/3 of the screw length is advisable to guide the screw in the right direction (no screw wandering).
- The required edge and centre distances can be minimised for screws that are only exposed to tension.
Our range of Konstrux screws are also available at Swiftfix Distributors Ltd.