Heco Topix Combi Connect Screws C.C. Screws
Heco Topix Combi Connect C.C. Screws are high strength screws for timber connections available up to 350mm long. The HECO-TOPIX-CC opens up a whole new world for screw connections within modern methods of timber construction. They can be used both purely as a fastener in new builds and also for strengthening existing timber constructions.
|6.5mm x 100mm||6.5mm x 130mm||6.5mm x 150mm|
|6.5mm x 190mm||6.5mm x 215mm||8.5mm x 100mm|
|8.5mm x 150mm||8.5mm x 190mm||8.5mm x 215mm|
|8.5mm x 250mm||8.5mm x 270mm||8.5mm x 300mm|
|8.5mm x 350mm||8.5mm x 400mm|
TOPIX CombiConnect was developed as a timber fastener for the transmission of high tensile and compressive forces in structural timber construction applications, which features two major advantages:
- The screw is composed of two threads with different pitches, which have the effect of pulling the two components together.
- The combination of HECO-TOPIX point and cheese head design facilitates extremely tight spacing without splitting the wood
Advantages and Features:
- High tensile and compressive forces
transmitted via the CC thread
- Draws the elements together while being inserted
- Universal application possibilities
in new builds and in renovations
- The HECO-TOPIX tip ensures
easy insertion without splitting
- Quick insertion thanks to optimised thread pitches
- The cheese head design facilitates
countersinking without splitting, even with tight spacing, and permits concealed installation
- With tried and tested T-drive system
- Comes with European Technical Approval
If you would like more information on these products, then please contact the Swiftfix team.