Heco Topix T-Therm Screws Torx Drive Screws. Secures soft roof insulation without compressive forces damaging the insulation material, it is also user-friendly and practical – specially designed for façades and warm roof installations.
When it comes to working with soft insulating materials, the Heco T-Therm screws open up a whole new range of possibilities, as these materials cannot withstand compressive loads such as the weight of the roof covering or snow. Because of this, conventional fixing options can’t be used. Thanks to the Heco-Topix T Therm screws, using soft insulating material such as fibreboard is no longer an issue.
|8.0mm x 160mm||8.0mm x 200mm||8.0mm x 240mm||8.0mm x 280mm|
|8.0mm x 300mm||8.0mm x 330mm||8.0mm x 360mm||8.0mm x 400mm|
|8.0mm x 450mm||8.0mm x 500mm||10.0mm x 260mm||10.0mm x 300mm|
|10.0mm x 340mm||10.0mm x 380mm||10.0mm x 420mm||10.0mm x 460mm|
- The batten is fixed in place using the under head thread, causing the compressive forces to be transmitted through the fixing into the rafters rather than damaging the insulation itself.
- The screws comprise two threads with a uniform pitch, therefore guaranteeing they maintain a consistent gap between the rafters and the batten.
- The compressive forces that occur will significantly not be transmitted into the insulating material.
- If used with the Heco Topic Combi Connect, they can also form a perfect fastening system for façades and roof insulations.
- Is generally suitable for any type of insulating material.
- Just one screw length is generally required for the insulated roof area.
- There is subsequently no need for a template as the screws are always fastened at a right angle.
- Fewer screws are needed than with conventional systems
- Comes with German national technical approval Z-9.1-652
Lastly, for more information on these products please contact the Swiftfix team.