Fully threaded construction wood screws in 10.0mm Diameter the Eurotec KonstruX Timber Screws
KonstruX fully threaded screws ETA 11/0024 approved.
- High pull-out resistance
- Strong connection
Advantages NEW drill tip
- Reduced screw-in torque
- Higher pull-out resistance
One system for all load-bearing connections in timber construction
- Application in timber engineering, carpentry, timber frame construction, hall construction, timber element construction, renovation of floor ceilings, etc.
- Highest power transmission
- KonstruX full-threaded screws maximize the load-bearing capacity of a connection due to the high threaded pull-out resistance in both components. When using partial threaded screws, the significantly lower head pull-through resistance in the attachment part limits the load-bearing capacity of the connection.
- Time- and cost-saving alternative to traditional connections or wood connectors such as beam shoes, beam beam beams, etc.
- Wood has a low transverse pressure and transverse tensile strength. For reinforcement, KonstruX full threaded screws are placed in the wood. The KonstruX “takes over” a large part of the forces.
- By doubling, e.B, the load-bearing capacity of ceiling beams is increased and the deflection is reduced. KonstruX full-threaded screws connect the components with each other in a displacement-resistant manner.
- Invisible connections, high fire resistance, no thermal bridges
- No pre-drilling required after approval/ETA. From screw lengths ≥ 245 mm, however, a trend-setting pre-drilling to 1/3 of the screw length can be recommended (no running of the screw).
- In the case of screws that are used exclusively on tension, the required edge and axle distances may be minimized.
One system for all connections in wood
KONSTRUX at a glance:
1. One system for all connections in wood element
construction, prefabricated house construction,
hall construction, carpentry …
2. No pilot-drilling, just screws.