Hapatec Screws Hardened Stainless Steel from Eurotec- Torx drive small ornamental head wood screws for hardwood and softwood decking, timber facades and also high quality carpentry processes.
|Size (Diameter x Length)||Drive||Box Quantity||UPC|
|4.0mm x 30mm||TX15||500||4250207426929|
|4.0mm x 40mm||TX15||500||4250207402190|
|4.0mm x 45mm||TX15||500||4250207402305|
|4.0mm x 50mm||TX15||500||4250207402206|
|4.0mm x 60mm||TX15||500||4250207402213|
|4.5mm x 45mm||TX20||200||4250207426646|
|4.5mm x 50mm||TX20||200||4250207402220|
|4.5mm x 60mm||TX20||200||4250207402237|
|4.5mm x 70mm||TX20||200||4250207460749|
|4.5mm x 80mm||TX20||200||4250207402251|
|5.0mm x 50mm||TX25||200||4250207402268|
|5.0mm x 60mm||TX25||200||4250207402275|
|5.0mm x 70mm||TX25||200||4250207402282|
|5.0mm x 80mm||TX25||200||4250207460794|
|5.0mm x 90mm||TX25||200||4250207469193|
|5.0mm x 100mm||TX25||200||4250207469209|
We also offer added value bucket kits that come with a drill stop and torx bits alongside the screws.
- Altogether similar corrosion resistance to A2 Stainless Steel.
- NOT suitable for woods containing high amounts of tanning agents, such as cumaru, oak, merbau, robinia, etc.
- Consequently NOT suitable for use in chlorous atmospheres.
- Stainless steel still in accordance with DIN 10088.
- 60% greater breaking torque than A2 and A4 Stainless Steel.
- Hardened Stainless Steel can also be magnetised.
If you would like more information on Hapatec Screws Hardened Stainless Steel products, then please contact the Swiftfix team.