Terrassotec Screws A4 316 Small cylinder head and dual thread for better grip on the deck boards. Premium Torx drive Screws available in A4 316 stainless steel stainless steel, A2 and Hardened Stainless. Decking screws that are approved by the Timber Decking Association.
Terrassotec Screws A4 316 Stainless Steel Features:
- Marine grade stainless steel and a resistance to acid.
- Suitable for woods containing tanning agents e.g green oak and atmospheres containing salt such as in coastal areas – deckings and balconies near the sea.
- These screws are NOT suitable for use in indoor swimming pools with high levels of chlorine.
- Excellent choice screws for piers, jetties, walkways, boardwalks and decks near coastal environments.
- Also the best fixing for use in Oak, Red Cedar and any acidic woods with high levels of tanning due to their Stainless Steel finish.
For more information on these products please contact the Swiftfix team.