Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the…Read more
The Classic C2 is a twin cut multi-purpose screw which has a deep recess to prevent Cam-out, ribs under the head for improved countersinking. The first cut has been designed for rapid pick-up and the second cut has been applied to prevent splitting. It can be used for multiple materials like hardwood, softwood, thin sheet metal, chipboard, plastic & MDF.
C2 Head The C2 has a deep recess to reduce “cam-out” and ribs under the head for improved countersinking.
Classic Thread The Classic thread ensures a secure fixing.
Twin Cut Point Patented twin cut technology for rapid “pick-up” and reduced splitting.