Eurotec Pedix post feet 140+50mm metal post bases.
The PediX post feet are the ideal solution for fixing timber structures giving long term protection.
PediX post feet for timber structures, Pergolas, Arbours, Arches,Car Ports and Car Barns.
Attractive looking and very strong. Made from steel and hot dipped galvanised.
1) When mounted the 140 +50 can be height adjusted up to 50mm
2) Minimium cross section support 100mm
3) Carrying force capacity is 48 Kn
4) Towing capacity is 9 Kn
5) Size 160mm x 100mm x 8mm
The PediX post foot is a post bearer for constructive wood protection. It can be mounted directly to the cross-grained wood of the post by means of 12 fully threaded screws, without the need for additional beams or pre-drilling. An EPDM joint between post foot and post ensures additional protection of the wood against penetrating moisture.
Following assembly, the post foot is still height-adjustable up to 50, 100 or 150 mm, respectively (except post foot B500). Any production tolerances due the construction or the subsequent setting of the foundations can be compensated by means of the height adjustment. The post foot offers high tensile and compressive load capacities. The durability of the foot is ensured by means of hot dip galvanization in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12944-2 (C3).
Pedix post feet 140+50mm
Brief technical description:
• Simple assembly with fully threaded screws and no need for joinery work and pilot-drilling
• Additional constructive timber protection via EPDM gasket measuring 90x90x1.5 mm on the end grain
• High tensile and compressive load capacities according to ETA 13/0550
• Structural steel S235JR (St37-2), hot-dip galvanised in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12944-2(C3)
• Min. timber cross section of 100×100 mm
• Supplied with 12 fully threaded screws measuring 5×80 mm
• Certificate of the load-bearing capacity of the individual parts
• Easy assembly with no milling work
• The height can be adjusted after installation
• High load-bearing capacity
Available from Swiftfix for more details and pricing please view our online store or ring our sales office on telephone number 023 80 446644 alternatively email email@example.com.